• Razor Sharp optical glass used to ensure optimal quality images
• 16 Layers multicoated optical glass lens filters ensure crystal clarity in captured footage
• Super lightweight CNC ring used in construction.
• Freewell Gear Standard Day Filter Kit includes – Metal Cage, ND4, ND8, ND16 & PL filters
• Simple SNAP-ON system for easier attaching/detaching
• Designed for use with – GoPro Hero8 Black
• Lifetime warranty
Availability: In Stock
How does it help?
When we got the Hero8 Black in our hand considering the slim profile of the lens, we thought should we build a filter system which only allows the user to mount our filter or even other accessories, So we opted not only a metal protective cage which will mount our filter but as well as protect your camera allowing you to mount your existing mods such as microphone, lights & other accessories which makes it the most versatile ND Filter system on the market compatible with GoPro Hero8 Black.
Freewell Standard Day 4Pack filter is a perfect first step towards capturing cinematic videos. The filters in this kit are designed to help you get the best quality footage, in normal daylight conditions.
The three ND (Neutral Density) filters in this kit are designed to slow down the camera shutter speed successively, by 2 f-stops. This restricts the amount of light hitting the camera sensor. This is very important to capture the much sought-after ‘blur’ motion which is typical of cinematic footages.
The PL (Polarized Lens) filter from Freewell Gear is designed to eliminate the unwanted glare from naturally reflective surfaces commonly seen outdoors, such as glass window panes, snow and water bodies. Together, these filters help to capture the clearest and sharpest image, with a natural blurry motion to moving objects in your footage.
• ND4 Filter – The ND4 filter for Hero8 Black from Freewell Gear helps to slow down the shutter speed by 2 f-stops. This is excellent for capturing crystal-clear photographs when the weather is overcast or fairly cloudy, with lower daylight.
• ND8 Filter – The Freewell Gear ND8 filter for Hero8 Black is designed to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor, which slows down the camera’s shutter speed by 3 f-stops. This is extremely helpful in capturing realistic and sharp images, especially in cloudy daylight conditions.
• ND16 Filter – TheND16 filter for Hero8 Black from Freewell Gear decreases the amount of light entering the drone camera lens by 4 f-stops. This is helpful in balancing the image perfectly and capturing sharp footage in normal daylight conditions. Apart from slowing down your shutter speed, the ND filters are also effective in avoiding the unwanted ‘Jell-O’ effect which is often seen in footages captured without ND filters.
• PL (Polarized Lens) Filter – The PL filter from Freewell Gear for Hero8 Black is excellent in preventing unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows when flying outdoors.